Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mattel Basic 28 Damien Sandow

The Intellectual Savior For The Masses
  Last Thursday I was on shop.mattel.com looking to see if they put out any new basic figures. Thankfully they did have some of series 28. Damien Sandow was one of them. So I pounced on the opportunity to buy him. A week later he arrived. UPS Mail Innovations had shipped him. This time I had no complaints at all about their shipping timing. They have improved a lot since I had blogged about them in the past years of this blog's lifetime.
  Anyway Damien Sandow is wearing pink trunks and has purple kneepads and black elbow pads. My main gripe is that his left leg is bent slightly for some odd reason. I noticed this happens often since Mattel switched to the new packaging design for their basic WWE figures. Also The headscan is pretty good for his first figure.




No comments:

Post a Comment