Monday, April 15, 2013

Hot Wheels Monster Jam Higher Education

Higher Education
  On Thursday, I ordered Higher Education on Amazon.com for $6. I couldn't wait for it to hit retail because I wanted the School bus so badly. It's actually one of the best First Editions of 2013. Scratch that it's actually the Best First Edition of 2013. Last years best First Edition was Crushtation which was another unique bodystyle that was shaped like a lobster.
  I like Michael Vaters who owns and drives the monster truck Black Stallion and happen to collect his trucks since I bought the Then and Now 2pack of Black Stallion and since accumulated 2 more of Black Stallion. I also needed Higher Education since I am a sucker for School Bus Monster Trucks. Anyway the crushable car is a white sedan which isn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment