Friday, April 12, 2013

Toys R Us.com Rant

  You know what really aggravates me when I do my online shopping? It's bad website management. That's right websites that don't take things down once they are sold out and unlikely going to be restocked ever. That's what I especially hate with www.toysrus.com. I love Mattel WWE figures and I sometimes look on Toys R Us's website to see if they have anything new. They do... but it's usually 99.9% of the time out of stock for shipping and that's almost all of the items they have on there.
  So when I look for figures and I see tons of backstock from 2010-2012 on there I get all excited thinking they have it when they do not have them. Well that leads me to my main point of this post. Toys R Us.com is poorly managed. The people who run that site don't take things down that are long sold out and aren't going to be restocked ever again. The problem there is people who see that on multiple visits to the website aren't going to visit it again due to everything on the website being sold out. It's a turn off to buyers. I know something has to be done about this problem or it won't be fixed. More people will be ticked off and not go to the website or their stores for that matter. So please fix this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment