Friday, April 19, 2013

Things I Get Mixed Up: Office Depot and Office Max

  One of the things I get mixed up frequently is Office Depot and Office Max. Why is that? Well for starters both companies are office supply stores. Both have the word office in their names. It's confusing sometimes. I'm only 23 and I get things like this confused. What's wrong with me? This is something a 90 year old would get confused. A lot of people I know get the two companies confused. Thankfully Office Max and Office Depot are going to merge so I won't have to get their names mixed up anymore. Or will I still get them mixed up?
  Who knows what this merger will bring in the future, a name change perhaps so us customers won't get their names mixed up. I can envision scenarios of the confusion of Office Max and Office Depot. Here is an example I envisioned.
Jim: Hey Eddie did you get the ink we needed?
Eddie: Yeah Jim I did get the ink.
Jim: Where did you buy the ink at?
Eddie: Office Max.
Jim: Eddie you're an imbecile. I told you Office Depot had the best ink prices so go there.
Eddie: Well I get confused about which store is which. You did say Office so I wasn't sure which store it was so I went to Office Max.
Jim: If only Office Depot and Office Max were the same company.
  This post is one of the many in my new series called Things I Get Mixed Up. So in addition to toy reviews and thrift store finds I needed to bring some random back into my blogging since I have been having a case of writers block recently since my monthly post count has been lagging.

No comments:

Post a Comment