Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mattel Basic 29 Stone Cold Steve Austin

  Today I was in Toys R Us and found something that was on my wants list for a long time. I picked up a Basic 29 World Champions Stone Cold Steve Austin. I used to have a few Stone Cold Steve Austin figures during the Jakks BCA days. I never owned a Mattel Stone Cold Steve Austin before until today. I passed on the WrestleMania TRU Exclusive Elite figure a few times, and the All Stars 2 pack because it was too expensive for what it came with. I never got the first WrestleMania Heritage Basic or his Legends figure because I wasn't collecting at that time. Now I finally got a Mattel SCSA.
  This figure has a painted on Austin 3:16 shirt with the Stone Cold Steve Austin skull on the back, He is wearing blue jeans with a black belt. This figure is straight out of the Attitude Era.
  I would like to mention that the headscan is dead on accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment