Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mattel Basic 30 Hornswoggle

  On Friday I went to the mall to go buy 2 pairs of shoes for work. I go through pairs of shoes like crazy doing my job where I am on my feet all day long. Anyway before I headed into The Shoe Dept, I made a quick detour to Kmart. I am not kidding here that is really the name of the shoe store at my local mall. Anyway I raced into the toy dept in Kmart to find that they put out a fresh case of Basic 30. The case was all there including the AJ Lee. I grabbed one of the 2 Hornswoggle's that was on the shelf and headed two isles over to look at the Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars, sadly there was nothing new. Anyway I found it odd that a wfigs.proboards.com member had sent me a PM the day before offering to sell me a B30 Hornswoggle loose for $15. I didn't respond back for some reason.
  B30 Hornswoggle is an updated version of his B19 figure. The B30 version has several updates, including a more accurate open mouth headscan with improved hair mold, new Tattoos on his arms and his current black Hornswoggle T-shirt. To be honest the B30 Hornswoggle is the Best Hornswoggle figure there is to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment