Sunday, June 30, 2013

Something I Thought I'd Never Do

  I got a Barnes and Noble gift card with $70 on it from my Uncle for Christmas in 2012. So I bought Twilight for kicks and giggles and some score soundtracks and some DVDs. Anyway for a man who read the Twilight books, I actually liked it. And I am straight by the way. However I did manage to get a lot of backlash from my some of my coworkers about it. I did manage to annoy a coworker about the series by only mentioning it to him.
  If I had to pick a side on the whole Team Edward or Team Jacob crap, I would pick Team Charlie? Now why on earth would I pick a character who basically has no major role in the story whatsoever? Well he is a heck of a lot more interesting than Jacob or Edward, plus he's a badass Chief of Police of Forks WA. Stephanie Meyer should write a book series based on Chief Charlie Swan and his day to day duties of being the Chief of Police in Forks WA.
  Back to the books. They weren't all that bad like everyone and their brother thinks the series is. Yes some points were laughable mostly in the first book, After that they got better and better as they went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment