Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mattel Elite 21 Honky Tonk Man

  Well it has been a great while since I last blogged about getting an Elite Flashback figure. That last figure was E19 Miss Elizabeth. Anyway I went to Walmart today since I got paid today. I headed straight  to the toy dept to find a fresh case of Elite 21 that was untouched. I saw Honky Tonk Man there and quickly grabbed it with joy.  It was an excellent finding considering I had a dream the other night that Elite 21 hit my Walmart and sure enough my dream came true.
  Honky Tonk Man comes with a break apart acoustic guitar. The guitar accessory has a striking resemblance to the Jakks counterpart. Freaky indeed. Honky Tonk Man comes in case assortment A and is not present in the revision case assortment B. As with every flashback, Honky Tonk Man is packed 1 per case.

No comments:

Post a Comment