Thursday, August 15, 2013

I Finally Got the Hat of my dreams

  Back in 2009 Ask.com sponsored a NASCAR driven by Bobby Labonte. Ask.com sponsored the NASCAR for one year. I used to love Ask.com when it used to be called Ask Jeeves. Back in 2003 I always thought it would be cool if Ask Jeeves sponsored a NASCAR. Well Ask Jeeves is no longer called that anymore and they now go by Ask.com. Anyhow, I wanted the Ask.com Pit cap when it came out because it had the mesh on the back. However in 2009 I did not want to drop $25 on a hat.
   There was no way in hell I would do it. So I basically forgotten about the hat until on and off of this year. I had to have that hat no matter what. So I knew this hat would be impossible to find online nowadays due to the hat only being made for a year. So I did a quick Google image search of Ask.com NASCAR Hat and came across the hat I have been looking online for 4 long years.
   So one day I had stumbled across the hat on a website called AtTheTrackRacing for a mind blowing $8.99. I had to pounce on the deal because the hat was once $25 in 2009. So I bought the hat and It arrived on Monday. To my surprise the hat was unstructured but that isn't really that big of a deal for me since it has the Ask.com patch on the crown which kinda gives it some structuring to the hat. The hat is easily my favorite mesh hat in my entire collection.
  So if you are a Ask.com Fan or a search engine fan this hat is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment