Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jakks Pacific Dixie Carter Action Figure

  I despise TNA Impact Wrestling because it's a horribly run company by Dixie Carter. So I thought I would buy her Internet Exclusive action figure. It's available on ShopTNA.com or Ringside Collectibles for $19.99 or $29.99 if you want the autographed one.
  I don't care that much for Jakks figures but this one is a real Knockout. Ba Dum Tsss. All joking aside. Jakks really Hit a Home run with Dixie Carter going out of their way to make her. Firstly Dixie Carter was given a pleather skirt, which is highly unusual for Jakks to do. Secondly they gave her a cloth sparkly top which is very unlike of Jakks. Jakks also Nailed the headscan right on with her as well.
  This figure is one of the best Jakks figures they have ever made. And they haven't made many good figures either aside from the Snitsky RA figures. So now you see my only TNA figure I will ever own. I Highly recommend any wrestling fan pick her up for their collection. Put it on display in the
bathroom it makes a great conversation piece.
  The Picture to the right is a comparison of the scale of a Mattel Vince McMahon to a Jakks DI Dixie Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment