Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunoco Stickers

  One of the many things that are free are those Sunoco stickers that say Sunoco Official Fuel of NASCAR. They are for a promotion where if you are spotted with one of those stickers on your car at a Sunoco gas station, you will win 5,000 gallons of free fuel. I believe this promotion is called Sunoco Free Fuel 5000.
  I've actually looked up if anyone ever won the 5,000 gallons of gas. To my surprise I never found out if anyone ever won the free fuel. I don't think anyone has won to be honest. This leads to my next point, the cars you see these stickers on. My dad once made an observation that the only cars you see the Sunoco stickers on, are the really old crappy cars.
Eager to win the 5,000 gallons of free gas Aren't we?
  Here is an example of a crappy car with Sunoco Stickers on it. You noticed the car is covered with Sunoco Stickers. The owner of that crappy Chevrolet Celebrity is either using those stickers to coverup the rust, or is too lazy to paint the car, or really eager to win the 5,000 gallons of free fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment