Saturday, August 24, 2013

Mattel BattlePacks Series 22 Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero

  Yesterday I went to Walmart to pick up a few items and did my usual routine check of the Toy Dept and found that they reset the mod and put out new WWE figures. Among the millionth case of E21 hit my store again and a few cases of B30 were put out. Everything was starting to look grim. Until I noticed they had new Battle Packs. My store hasn't had Battle Packs in Months . Literally it has been several months since my store got a wave of Battle Packs in and that was one case of BP21.
  So my store put out BP22. which one out of the three did I buy? Well it's not Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara. It's definitely not Ryback and Jinder Mahal. Although I would buy that Ryback and Jinder Mahal just for the updated Jinder. I ended up buying the shortpacked Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero. Now I primarily bought Dolph and Vickie just for the updated Vickie Guerrero and the dented SmackDown MITB briefcase. Vickie is a straight up repaint of her B13 figure with one difference, her headscan is way better than her first figure. Something isn't right about her first figure's headscan. She seems a little crabby in her B13 figure. Anyway The Dolph Ziggler is just plain Meh. The headscan looks an awful lot like Trollface. I'll probably give the Dolph to my Nephews or sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment