Monday, August 8, 2011

10 Celebrities That I Want To Go Away

   A couple of days ago I was on Newgrounds.com looking up some old flash animations. I watched one called Go Away. It was a song about annoying celebrities that should just go away. Well that flash animation might be dated but I thought that a list of celebrities that I want to go away would be a perfect topic for a blog post. So here is my go away list.
  1.    Kate Gosselin. Why Kate Gosselin? For one thing Kate Gosselin is one of those people who are famous for nothing. Well technically she is famous for having sextuplets. She is one of those money hungry celebrities that just won't quit. She should have never gotten a TV show in the first place. Why? People who have multiple births, such as sextuplets shouldn't get a TV show, because it is a waste of airtime and who want's to see a mom struggle with raising 8 kids? This goes to show that in vitro fertilization should be banned.
  2. The entire cast of Jersey Shore. Here is another prime example of being famous for nothing. I don't watch Jersey Shore because it is stupid. I just think that by acting all slutty and being a fake Guido is wrong. They are giving Italian Americans a bad reputation. The South Park episode that made fun of Jersey Shore did a good example of making fun of this. The entire cast of Jersey Shore should just go away. MTV must have been on drugs when they greenlighted this garbage.
  3. The Kardashian's. Every time I am in the checkout lane at the grocery store or Walmart, I see tons of magazines with the Kardashian's on the front cover and it makes me want to vomit. What are the Kardashian's famous for again? Well their deceased father, Robert Kardashian was a lawyer who helped Johnnie Cochran with the defense in the OJ trial. Other than that, the rest of his family shouldn't be famous at all. Except for the stepdad Bruce Jenner who was an Olympic Athlete. The Kardashian's are annoying all over. I never watch E! thank god because these people clog the damn network. I liked when South Park had them get their brains blown off. The Kardashian's 
  4. Justin Bieber.  Need I say more?
  5. Betheney Frankel. God this woman gives me nightmares. Her Husband is from my hometown of Hazleton PA. I want her to go the hell away because I don't know the reason to why she is famous in  the first place. Second Whenever she comes to my town for a visit to her in laws, I am thankfully unaware of it. She keeps getting pointless spinoffs of The Real Housewives of NYC or something. What makes a housewife real? Isn't every housewife real? Betheney Frankel GO AWAY.
  6. Bruno Mars. Why do I want Bruno Mars to go away? Well for one, his music is WAY overplayed on the radio to the point of me wanting to blow up my radio. He should just stick to writing songs for crying out loud.
  7. Russel Brand. Why in the heck is Katy Perry married to this baboon? I mean seriously, this guy is not funny at all. He is about as funny as bag of hammers. Number 1 I can't stand him because he plays the same character in every movie. I never really seen any of his movies, but I can tell from the trailers that he does. He should go away.
  8. Britney Spears. First off she is way past her prime. When I mean Way past I really mean WAY past. She can't sing for shit, and to complicate the matter, she uses autotune to enhance her vocals. Ironically she has no vocal talent because she sounds like a cat dying. Hearing a dying cat is much better. Also her music is much better in death metal thanks to Ten Masked Men.  So Britney Spears should just go away.
  9. Rebecca Black. Enough Said.
  10. The Duggar Family. Here is a perfect example of the Worlds Creepiest Family. They are weird in every way possible. They won't let their kids on the internet. They keep popping out kids every year. They won't let their girls wear jeans. I saw a demotivational poster that said Vagina It's Not A Clown Car once in my web travels. That poster pretty much sums up what is wrong with them. They should rename their show Infinity Kids & Counting. They really need to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment