Friday, August 19, 2011

Top 10 Lady Gaga Wallpapers

Today I am going to try to blog about something different. It won't be about the top 5 cars that should be sold in the United States, or the top 10 worst WWE entrance themes. It is simply my top 10 favorite wallpaper images of Lady Gaga in 1024x768. So here are the top 10 Lady Gaga Wallpapers from my Flickr Account.
I also have a YouTube account also where I upload videos of my WWE action figure collection and action figure reviews.

Ok that is Estella Warren from Planet of the Apes as a warm up photo. Now without further a due here are my top 10 favorite wallpaper images of Lady Gaga.















 1. Lady Gaga as a chef/waitress from her Telephone music video. The look that Lady Gaga has on her face in this picture is priceless. She looks like she's just been told that she is getting paid $5 to do the music video.


2. Lady Gaga from her Bad Romance music video. 
3. Alejandro. If this was the song that got me to become obsessed with Lady Gaga and made me a non hater wouldn't this picture be at number 1? If you want to know how I accidentally got obsessed with Lady Gaga read my older post.
4. Lady Gaga. This is just a The Fame era Lady Gaga. 
5. Lady Gaga with Her Disco Stick from the Lyrics booklet from The Fame CD.
6. Lady Gaga from her Vanity Fair photoshoot.
7. A very Sexy picture of Lady Gaga.
8. Lady Gaga's Mugshot from her Paparazzi music video.
9. Lady Gaga holding a red coffee cup and saucer.
10. Lady Gaga with Purple Hair.







No comments:

Post a Comment