Sunday, June 5, 2011

It Wasn't My Fault


 Today I am going to rant about two unwanted obsessions I didn't see coming at me like an atom bomb. These 2 obsessions have changed my life forever. So It Wasn't My Fault I got obsessed with them.
  1. Lady Gaga.
This song started it all.
  Once upon a time back when Lady Gaga burst out onto the music scene, I hated her and I never heard any of her songs. I hated her because she seemed to be very weird with her strange outfits and what she wore to meet the Queen of England. Flash forward to the end of July 27th 2010. It was a Sunday and I had gotten off from work at 5. My Friend had invited me to go to the see a double feature at the drive in movie with his girlfriend. I agreed to come along. We went to go see Despicable Me and Salt. On the way down on the 41 minute drive the radio was on in the car when I heard a song called Alejandro. I thought to myself, damn this is pretty good. I didn't even bother me to ask my friend who was singing this song. On the drive back home the radio was on again, and yet again the song Alejandro was being played. I began to sing the chorus in my head. I really liked this song but at the same time was hesitant to ask who the artist was. So I arrived home around 1:30 AM. I could have gone on the computer and googled the song but I was too tired.
The Australian edition of the Fame Monster
   On Monday the song totally skipped my mind until Wednesday when I went to Dunkin' Donuts with my friend. When we got into his car Alejandro was being played yet again. So I asked him who is singing this song. He said Lady Gaga. I gave my self one of those slap on the foreheads like they do in the I could of had a V8 commercials.  That's it that there moment changed my life. I then became obsessed over Lady Gaga when I bought The Fame Monster at Walmart on Friday night. By the way I am one of Lady Gaga's few Straight male little Monsters. Buying that CD triggered me to buy The Fame, The Remix, an import The Remix, The Remix CDs of The Fame Monster Singles, 4 Lady Gaga posters, A t-shirt, wristbands, and the Australian uncensored version of The Fame Monster, The Cherrytree Sessions, and other remix EP's.
   Yeah Lady Gaga changed my freaking life. so my Lady Gaga CD collection is starting to catch up to my Nine Inch Nails CDs.
Snitsky says It Wasn't My Fault!
     2. WWE Smackdown Vs Raw series and Gene Snitsky. 
     It wasn't until mid December 2010 when I bought my first Smackdown Vs Raw game for PS2. I bought Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 new for $20 at Gamestop. Now if it wasn't for my friend at work who told me he bought SVR 2011 for PS3, I got interested in the game when I asked him about the Create A Wrestler feature. I asked him if it would be good for creating Lady Gaga. He told me that he downloaded a Lady Gaga CAW because he has online play and so he could create Trent Reznor to fight Lady Gaga. So After work I headed over to Gamestop and bought SVR 2010.
     I went home took a shower, ate and played SVR 2010 and then I went on the Internet to get a CAW formula for Lady Gaga. The rest is history after that day. I later proceeded to buy SVR 2009, 2007, 2006. Now on to Gene Snitsky. When I was creating a wrestler, I noticed that under Pennsylvania cities there was Nesquehoning and I thought why in the hell would Nesquehoning be on there. So the next time I worked I asked my friend why Nesquehoning was on SVR. He told me because there was a wrestler from there named Gene Snitsky. I live in Hazleton and I never even heard of Gene Snitsky. My friend told me that another coworker met him. After knowing that he is not in the WWE anymore, I decided to buy WWE toys after I bought the WWE diva Maryse at Kmart. The week after, Kmart was having a buy 2 get 1 free sale so I bought Kane, John Cena and I got Maryse again as my free figure. I was going to sell it to my friend at work but it backfired when he didn't have $10 on him. So I struck a deal that he would bring me his Snitsky figure for the Maryse figure. He gave me a bonus figure his double of Mattel's Big Show. I found that ironic because on SVR 2007 I tried career mode with Snitsky and My first match was with Big Show and I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment