Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pet Inheritances

   You know what is the stupidest thing that people do? Its having their pet inherit all of their money and possessions. Where is the common sense here? First off pets have no concept of money. You don't see dogs walking into Petco buying Purina Dog Chow by themselves. So why would somebody give their pet all of their money? Is it to A. Leave Out worthy recipients. Relatives, friends etc. B. To cause controversy. Shock value perhaps? C. Bragging rights. I can't think of an example for C so bear with me. There ought to be a law against pet inheritances. Really there should be a law. Why? Well lets see here, pets have no concept of money. They can't take care of themselves. How can a pet pay taxes? Does the IRS have a form for pets to fill out? I think that this is the most idiotic and dumbest thing that people do. I would never leave my home and things to my dog because I have a brain. I wonder what the lawyer thinks of the people who will everything to their pets. They're probably thinking that the pets owners are whackjobs. What happens when the pet dies? Does the pet have a will too? Another thing who takes care of the pet and what if the caretaker mishandles the pet's money? I'm sure the caretaker "wouldn't mishandle the money" to take care of their expenses such as help save my house from being taken by the bank. Personally pet inheritances are a waste of time and money and cause a great deal of grief and headaches for heirs who are more worthy than a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment