Thursday, June 23, 2011

Goo Gone and Used CDs

  Today I am going to let you on a little secret of mine on how to get rid of that sticky residue from stickers on used CDs. This little wonder is called Goo Gone. Yes I know Goo Gone is a funny name for a product. I sometimes laugh at the name Goo Gone because I find the name hysterical sometimes. Aside from the silly name this is the best product ever.
     I like to buy used CDs. Sometimes when you take the sticker off the jewel case, a sticky residue is left behind. You probably ask yourself, How do I get this sticky mess off my jewel case. Well the simple solution is Goo Gone Spray Gel. Now all you have to do is spritz a little bit of Goo Gone on the jewel case and wipe the case with a paper towel or rag or cloth. It really doesn't matter what you use to wipe with.
   Now Goo Gone is citrus powered and it leaves an orange scent behind. Don't panic because the scent will go away. Also Goo Gone is made by a company called Magic American Products. Make note that I haven't tried Goo Gone on any other residue such as chewing gum, Markers, Crayon, wax, lipstick or oil, or laundry stains. Since I haven't tried Goo Gone on the other things mentioned above I cannot tell you how good they work. I should mention that Goo Gone should be kept out of reach from children even though that is pretty much common sense. You don't want to have to call Mr. Yuk telling him that your kid ingested Goo Gone.
   I highly recommend Goo Gone with a Standing Ovation when It comes to cleaning sticker goo from used CDs. If I had to rate Goo Gone on a scale of 1-10 it would be a 10,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment