Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Hate It When DJ's Talk Over Songs

  Do you want to know what really really really grinds my freaking gears? It's when Radio DJ's talk over the songs. Yes I believe 99.9999% of the population agrees with me upon this one. Nothing annoys me more than when a DJ talks over the intro or outro to a song. Number one it is disrespecting the artist. Lets think for a moment. If you were a musician and or singer, would you like some blabbermouth DJ talking over your song? I think not. It's kind of like Kanye West interrupting Taylor Swift, only with a DJ and a song being played on the radio. It goes like this, DJ- Yo Lady Gaga Imma Let you finish your song after I tell the listeners about the huge party at a local nightclub. The DJ ruins the intro while talking over song. Now here's my problem with talking over songs on the radio Can't the DJ wait until the song is over to say what they want to say? Or why don't they say what they want to say before they play a song? I just don't understand this at all.
   Personally I think that DJ's that talk over songs are windbags and have no respect for doing that. Seriously DJ's have no respect whatsoever for the artists that they play on the radio. They use their gift of gab to the listeners annoyance. If I ran a radio station I would fire any DJ who talked over a song. Or better yet my ideal radio stations would not have the DJ talk at all. What a relief that would be. I would also cut down on commercials too. Do you ever wonder why there are so many commercials on the radio. My theory is that it is to pay these blabbermouth DJ's their salary. If they would do away with these ridiculous on air personalities we, would never hear as many commercials and we wouldn't have to hear the DJ talk over the damn songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment