Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Hate Rain

  You want to know what really grinds my gears? Well if you do I'll let you in on a little secret, It's rain. Why rain you ask? Well I'll tell you why. First off I hate the rain because I like to wear hats. Your probably asking yourself right now why I care so much about a lousy hat. Here's why I don't like to wear hats in the rain. Once upon a time I got a brand new NAPA Racing hat, and I decided to wear it to work one night. That was a mistake I would never forget. You see that night I went to work it poured rain and my brand new hat got drenched. I was so pissed off that I vowed to never wear a hat in the rain again because it would get ruined. I have a fear that if I wear a hat in the rain it will be ruined because of this. If you are wondering what kind of job I have it is an outside job. By the way the NAPA hat was free. I think that they should make shower caps for baseball hats so when it rains your hat stays dry. Kind of like the hat protectors for police hats.
  The second reason I hate the rain is the fact that I have a leather wallet and I had a bad experience with the rain also. Leather wallets and rain don't mix. One day at work it was pay day and it poured and I got my wallet and paycheck wet. Thankfully I was able to get my check dried off when I got home that night. I have a simple solution to protecting your leather wallet from the rain. All you need is a simple Ziploc sandwich bag. It doesn't even have to be a Ziploc bag, you can use the store brand one. I don't care what you use. Then take your leather wallet and put it inside the sandwich bag and zip it closed. Then your wallet will be protected from the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment