Saturday, August 27, 2011

The 5 Most Ridiculous Batman Villain Action Figures

   Today I am writing a followup post to my Top 5 Most Ridiculous Batman and Robin Action Figures with one on Villain figures this time. So Here are the top 5 Most Ridiculous Batman Villain Action Figures.

 5. Virtual Joker. Virtual Joker is a figure from Hasbro's Batman Beyond Batlink series. Now Virtual Joker is a Joke itself. I mean this figure has got to be one of the stupidest designs ever. Virtual Joker is basically a huge emerald green Joker head on plastic robotic legs, with virus-tech lasers and byte mouth. I'm assuming that the byte mouth has some sort of chomping mechanism. I don't own this figure, but I remember seeing it on shelves and thinking how dumb this is. Really when is the Joker into cyber crime? He would never create a computer virus, at least I don't think he would anyway.
4. Ra's Al Ghul. Ra's Al Ghul from The Adventures of Batman & Robin line from Kenner has to be the worst interpretation into an action figure. The head sculpt is great, but the body is what kills it. I mean Hasbro didn't get this figure in his proper attire until Hasbro released the Shadows of Gotham City 4-Pack as a Toys R Us Exclusive back in 2001.
3. Virus Attack Mr. Freeze. This Mr. Freeze figure was released in Hasbro's Batman Mission Masters 3 line. I have this figure, and the one mentioned above. Now this figure looks like one of those mutant toys that Sid from Toy Story made. But putting an oversize Mr. Freeze head on a spider body is really stupid, especially when the head is way bigger than Batman's head.
2. Blade Attack Deathstroke. Now this is one of those Which of these things doesn't belong out of three things, like that song they sing on Sesame Street. Blade Attack Deathstroke was released with The Dark Knight action figures from Mattel. Last time I checked, Deathstroke wasn't in The Dark Knight at all. So the $64,000 question is, What is this figure doing in The Dark Knight toyline?
1. Rocket Pack Firefly. Here is another villain figure that was included into The Dark Knight toyline, that wasn't in the movie at all. As I explained the number 2 figure, I don't need to repeat myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment