Friday, September 16, 2011

I Hate The Kia Hamsters

  While I was flipping through the channels the other day, I saw a Kia Soul ad with those stupid hipster hamsters. To add to my raged fury, the commercial featured the hamsters and robots dancing to that god awful Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. I wanted to scream because, I hate hamsters that are urban thug hipsters. I don't even know what category they actually are. But did they have to have LMFAO's song in the ad? No I HATE LMFAO. I've Had it up to my brains with hearing that awful song on the radio. That has got to be the WORST SONG EVER!!!!!!!! I thought I was safe from that horrible song when I watch TV. Well I guess I'm not then am I.
  Ok now I've got the LMFAO Party Rock Anthem rant out of my head, and on to the hamsters. These Hamsters are annoying. Why are they annoying? Well considering the fact that by having Hamsters dressed like urban gangbangers and driving a car that is uglier than the Nissan Cube doesn't do it for me. I like the older commercials with the Hamsters when Kia took shots at the Scion XB and the Honda Element, portrayed as a toaster and a cardboard box. I interpreted it as the Scion XB as the cardboard box and the Honda Element as the toaster. Now these ads are being played over with one hit wonder rap singles which makes me want to hate them even more. The CGI hamsters are really getting old now. And I think that Kia has gone way too far with these damn Hamsters. Once is enough. These commercials are cute once. The second time around they are vomit inducing. Hamsters that are the size of humans won't sell me a Kia. In fact I'll never buy a Kia because they are crap. So there you have my Kia Hamster rant.

1 comment: