Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh No Not UPS Mail Innovations Again

  On Saturday I ordered WWE Basic series 12 Alberto Del Rio from Toys R Us.com and my package is being sent through that damn UPS Mail Innovations again. I blogged about this horrendous service that UPS offers. I'll go through explaining this process again for those of you who don't know. UPS receives the package, and prepares it to be delivered through the USPS. Now the tracking information is shittier than the USPS' Track and Confirm where if your lucky enough, your package might get a tracking update once in a while.
  What annoys me is that for the $5.28 I paid to have the figure shipped could have went to UPS to deliver the package instead of their Mail Innovations crap. Or Better yet they could of shipped it USPS for the amount of money. UPS Mail Innovations Sucks big time. I think that when you choose to have something shipped that they should give you options at least to what shipping service you want so you don't get stuck with this so called UPS Mail Innovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment