Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Finally Got Them

  It's been a hectic past few weeks since I last blogged, due to work and my Biology and Business Law 2 final exams. As a WWE action figure collector, I am a WFigs.proboards.com member and had just completed a trade with one of my YouTube subscribers and fellow WFigs member. I traded him a Walmart exclusive Wrestlemania Heritage Melina figure for a Jakks Lita figure. You're probably thinking why would a collector of Mattel WWE figures, trade a Mattel figure for an old Jakks figure when the Jakks figure is not in scale whatsoever? Well here's why. I am a huge fan of Gene Snitsky, who is from Nesquehoning Pennsylvania, which is 14.4 miles from where I live in Hazleton. Since I gave a former coworker a Maryse figure, he gave me his old Jakks Gene Snitsky figure. I wanted to create the first storyline he was involved in, the death of Kane and Lita's Baby. Even though it wasn't his fault.
It Wasn't My Fault!!! Any Other Questions?
   Now onto another epic pickup. This time it's something that Mattel collectors want to find. I was in Kohl's today and was doing my usual check of the action figure isle, and was looking at a rack by the girls clothing section. (Since it's the Holiday season, toys are scattered in different locations in or near the children's clothing dept.) I looked at these figures on December 8th and didn't see a 1/1000th figure. Today I look there and what do I find? Can you guess what it is? I'll give you 3 choices. Is it... A) Basic 13 Vickie Guerrero, B) 1/1000 Survivor Series figure, Or C) Best of 2010 Hornswoggle. Correct answer is B and it's Sheamus to be exact. 
Jackpot!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment