Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mattel Basic Series 13 Vickie Guererro Review

  On Thursday I got paid, so I decided to buy myself a Christmas present. I decided on a Mattel Basic Series 13 Vickie Guerrero figure on Amazon.com for $29.99. Her expected delivery date was December 27th. To my surprise she came today on Christmas Eve. On to the review. Vickie Guerrero is a an occasional WWE Diva, but she is mainly a manager for Dolph Ziggler. So by my book she is technically a Diva figure. As with all Mattel WWE Diva figures, they are elite bodied. Unlike previous diva figures, Vickie has high heels on which may be difficult to have her stand up. If you do have trouble standing her up her feet do have holes for display stand support which is a blessing. She also has a necklace that says Cougar on it. I also would like to mention that she is the first diva figure to have a necklace. It is non removable unless you remove the head, which I don't recommend at all. Her packaging is the new WWE packaging that Mattel has given the figures for 2012 which replaces the hourglass shaped blisters on the carding. Also 2012 marks the beginning for the figures in the series to be numbered as in 1 of 6 in the set. On the rarity side, she is packed one in every 2 cases meaning that she is shortpacked and will be extremely hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment