Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Elusive International LoneStar

A Trucker and his Badass Truck
  Have you heard of the International LoneStar? If you haven't, you aren't a fan of semi trucks or a trucker for that matter. The International LoneStar is the baddest truck on the road today. It really grabs your attention and makes you do a double take when you pass one. The truck is retro styled truck, inspired by a 1937 IH pickup truck. Sadly seeing the International LoneStar is a real treat. You rarely get to see one on the highway. It is very elusive and expensive. Independent Owner/Operator drivers mostly own them not major trucking companies because of the high price tag. If you go to International Trucks LoneStar Page you won't find a price for it.
I've only seen two of them in real life and I was amazed at how awesome they look like in real life. Everytime I go on the Interstate I am always on the lookout for an International LoneStar.

1 comment:

  1. I have a truck like this and I'm using it on hauling heavy equipment. It's very useful and it makes my move very faster. I'm planning now to purchase one more lonestar so that it can increase a lot on speed of jobs.

    All About Heavy Hauling

    ReplyDelete