Monday, May 14, 2012

The Moms from Dance Moms and Toddlers in Tiaras are Fat

  My mom was watching that god awful sitcom on Lifetime called Reba, when a commercial for Dance Moms came on. I was eating my dinner when I said to my mother, that those moms are fat. She noticed that too. I wondered why the moms from Dance Moms and Toddlers and Tiaras are fat and ugly. It's one of those things that are in the back of our mind. Why do the pressure their kids so much for dance recitals and beauty pageants? My theory is that the moms could never be a pageant queen or a ballerina because of their obesity and massive ugliness. These Moms are thus taking their dreams and living it through their kids. In the end the kids pay the price not the parent. These moms turn into psychotic moms when things do not go their way. What is really shocking is that it is just about every mom on these shows is in some way shape or form obese and ugly. Maybe if they had made healthier choices with the foods they ate as a child they might have become a beauty queen or a dancer. I don't watch these shows because they make me want to vomit. They exploit the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment