Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Never Leave Your Phone in Your Pocket

  Yesterday I learned a valuable lesson after I came home from working an 8 hour shift all by myself. I came home tired and pooped. I emptied out my right pocket that contained my wallet and keys but forgot to empty out my left pocket. I left my shorts to go get washed. It wasn't until I went to get dressed this morning that I couldn't find my cell phone. I started to panic. Then I was like Oh Shit. Yep Oh Shit was right. My shorts and phone went through the wash. I knew it my phone was ruined. And yet it was. Well The phone was old and chipped up from being in my pocket with my keys and had water stains from being in there in the rain. It was about time for a new one. I told my mom don't you check pockets when doing the laundry and she said no. I told her if this were a laundry business we would have been sued for someones cell phone getting destroyed due to your negligence. Oh well Lesson learned the hard way. So we headed to the AT&T store to go buy a new phone. I had a phone already in mind, The Samsung Rugby II. Yes a milspec phone. It even came with a USB cable so I can send pictures and music to my phone and vice versa.  So Check your pockets at the end of the day so this doesn't happen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment