Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Dumbest Google Search Suggestions Ever

  Today I was fooling around on Google and happened to come across a dumb search suggestion. so go ahead and try them out for yourself. My answers to these dumb questions will be in bold.
Section I: Questions.
  1. Is Pepsi owned by Coke?  Never in a billion years.
  2. Is Pepsi a Coke product?  Not where I come from
  3. Is Puerto Rico a state?      Not Yet.
  4. Is it illegal to download movies? Go ask the FBI and the MPAA.
  5. Is it illegal to dress up as Batman in Australia?  Go ask Bruce Wayne.
  6. Is WWE fake? Of course it is. It's scripted but the injuries are real.
  7. Is WWE going to stop being PG? Not anytime soon.
  8. Is Lord Tensai Asian?  No. he's Jewish.
  9. Is Batman an Avenger? Hell No. He's in the JLU.
  10. Is Batman DC or Marvel? He is DC dumbass.
Section II: General Suggestions
  1. Britney Spears is a three headed alien. This isn't from the Weekly World News only a Book title.
  2. Cars are coffins This is a bicycle enthusiast Magazine. 
  3. I am extremely terrified of Chinese People. WTF? 
  4. Lady Gaga is a man. No She's a Lady.
  5. I ate the divorce papers. Why?
  6. I ate Seabass while pregnant. Don't worry
  7. I ate my baby for dinner. Seek help.
  8. I ate my desk again. Call a doctor
 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment