Monday, August 27, 2012

TLC Has Offically Jumped The Shark

  I hate TLC. No not the WWE PPV Tables Ladders and Chairs, the TV channel TLC is what I hate. Why well they have this show called Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Who in the fuck is this so called Honey Boo Boo anyway? Well for those of you who don't know I will inform you. Honey Boo Boo is one of those children who are exposed on that show Toddlers and Tiaras. Now I saw a few minutes of this show on TLC today and after those few minutes I felt like shooting my 50 inch TV. Really I did. Why? Well for one the show is a waste of airtime and redundant. While TLC is at it, why don't they give every white trash redneck family their own reality show? That might be dumb enough to work. C'mon now TLC is no longer The Learning Channel if you ask me. Why? Well half of their shows are about freaks, fat people, bride to be's spending thousands of Dollars on Wedding gowns that they will probably wear once and end up getting divorced less than a year later, shows about midgets, and people who have infinity kids. We should stop watching TLC in order to stop feeding the freaks on this channel. TLC is as bad as MTV for crying out loud when it comes to irrelevant TV shows. I hate child abuse and this spinoff of Toddlers and Tiaras is legal proof of it. So Don't watch TLC or anything they air.

No comments:

Post a Comment