Saturday, August 18, 2012

Twilight The Score Review

  Ok this isn't my first film score review, it's one of my many I plan on reviewing. I love film scores, I hate various artists soundtracks that have little or nothing to do with the movie. So since I love film scores I decided to buy all of the Twilight Saga film scores. Now each of the movies up to Eclipse had a different composer. Twilight had Carter Burwell, New Moon had Alexandre Desplat, Eclipse had Howard Shore. From Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 and 2, Carter Burwell returned to score the last two installments.
The CD artwork
  First of all the score for Twilight is wahttp://www.blogger.com better than the movie. Why is that? Well the score doesn't have bad acting in it like the movie. It helps drown out the shitty acting in the movie. It does it well. It distracts you from the bad story and gets your adrenaline pumping. The score is probably the best film score of 2008. I'm shocked at why wasn't the score nominated for any awards. Here's why it should have been nominated, It was way different than any other film score of 2008. It's not really a symphony orchestra score either, it's more of a metal/guitar/synth score.
  Here is the Tracklist.
  1. "How I Would Die" – 1:53
  2. "Who Are They?" – 3:26
  3. "Treaty" – 1:58
  4. "Phascination Phase" – 2:04
  5. "Humans Are Predators Too" – 2:04
  6. "I Dreamt of Edward" – 1:06
  7. "I Know What You Are" – 2:37
  8. "The Most Dangerous Predator" – 2:22
  9. "The Skin of a Killer" – 2:58
  10. "The Lion Fell in Love with the Lamb" – 3:10
  11. "Complications" – 1:11
  12. "Dinner with His Family" – 0:38
  13. "I Would Be the Meal" – 1:24
  14. "Bella's Lullaby" – 2:18
  15. "Nomads" – 3:51
  16. "Stuck Here Like Mom" – 1:40
  17. "Bella Is Part of the Family" – 1:24
  18. "Tracking" – 2:19
  19. "In Place of Someone You Love" – 1:45
  20. "Showdown in the Ballet Studio" – 4:50
  21. "Edward at Her Bed" – 1:05
    The length of the album is 46:53.
  Overall I give Twilight The Score 9 stars out of 10 because it has a short length. I did like the track Nomads the best. It has a metal sound to it and can be used for a WWE entrance theme. I highly recommend this score.

No comments:

Post a Comment