Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Sultan of Brunei Vs Jay Leno

  Ok if you are a car buff like myself, you probably heard of The Sultan of Brunei's car collection and you probably have heard of Jay Leno's car collection. Now Both have interesting car collections but sadly The Sultan of Brunei has Jay Leno's car collection beat by a longshot. Why? Well for starters, the Sultan of Brunei has an odd taste for exotic cars. With all of the power and money the Sultan of Brunei has, he can have automakers such as Ferrari custom make him, sedans and station wagons. He also has been known to buy concept cars as well, such as the Bentley Dominator 4x4 SUV.  I actually like the Sultan of Brunei's taste in cars, because I am a huge station wagon buff. How many cars does the Sultan of Brunei own? About 2,500 cars. You couldn't drive one every day with that many.
Dennis Gage has seen Jay Leno's Collection
   Now I couldn't get an accurate amount of cars that Jay Leno owns but the consensus of the internet says its between 84 and 200. I wish I can have a more accurate amount but there wasn't one due to Wiki Answers results popping up and as a college student knows, It ain't accurate. So Jay Leno does have mostly which I believe are American cars in his collection. I know he owns a Dussenberg, a Stanley Steamer (Not the Carpet Cleaner), a Chrysler Turbine, Muscle cars, maybe a few motorcycles. My Classic Car hosted by Dennis Gage on SPEED. I don't know if that show is still on anymore to be honest. I have seen them feature Jay Leno's Garage a few times.
 So Money talks when You come from royalty.

No comments:

Post a Comment