Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Hate Minivans

Here's your REAL minivan.
I have been waiting a very long time now to get this thing off my chest. I HATE minivans. Every time I see one of these, It makes me want to punch a hole in my bedroom wall. Minivans are annoying. Why you may ask. Well here's why. 1. They are used to pickup nose pickers. I know I know I am attacking the target audience for a minivan. That is one of the reasons why I absolutely hate minivans. Most of the parents that you see driving these monstrosities hold up traffic in one way or another and make you late for work. You see minivans are like school buses they both make you terribly late to your destination. 2. THEY CRAMP YOUR STYLE. Enough said there. 3. The third row seating is terribly cramped for a tall person. My sister owns a Honda Odyssey and I absolutely hate the third row seating. Now whenever I go to visit my sister, I have to ride in the third row with my 10 year old nephew. It's really cramped back there because there is a captains chair right up against my legs. Why can't Honda make a minivan with the second row seating half a bench seat. that will at least give some legroom to the people who have to sit in the third row. 4. They killed the whales. What I meant by whales is not the kind that live in the ocean I'm talking about Station Wagons. Yeah the minivan killed the great behemoth Station Wagon. Face it the last great American wagon was the  gas guzzler Buick Roadmaster. That would kick a minivans ass back to the drawing board any day. So Save the Whales Restore an old Full Size Station Wagon!!!!!!  
The cow speaks the Ugly Truth about minivans
5. They block the fire lanes at your local Walmart. OK when you go to find a parking space at your local Walmart, there is bound to be a pesky minivan blocking your right away to find a place to park. I mean take a good walk around your local Walmart parking lot. There are zillions of these evil machines. It's insane. Minivans are an annoyance in the Walmart parking lot or any other Parking lot out there. Where is the fire marshal to give these people a hefty fine?
6. The people who drive a minivan don't know how to drive. Have you ever had a minivan cut you off before? I bet you have. It happens to everybody. People can't drive these ugly vehicles let alone drive a school bus. I think that minivans should be banned. Another pet peeve is that minivan drivers have no courtesy for people who are walking to the store or mall, they speed out and onto the parking lot like maniacs. To top that they don't watch when they are backing up either. I've seen a minivan driver back into a shopping cart corral in the parking lot. Oops I didn't see that. That is what they'll say without checking to see their damage if any and Speed off. I freaking hate minivans and their drivers.

1 comment:

  1. I've used your no cool minivans picture hope you don't mind!

    http://www.facebook.com/myothercarisNOTaminivan

    ReplyDelete