Monday, May 9, 2011

Hot Wheels Car Dealerships

  About 6 years ago, I went to a garage sale and saw a mint in package Hot Wheels Ferrari Dealership. The packaging was missing the top of the box, but it still had it's red Ferrari 348 with 5 dot wheels. I bought the playset for $4 and walked home to open it and assemble it. I put it together within 5 minutes. This then caused me to buy more Hot Wheels Ferrari cars. 
My Hot Wheels Ferrari Dealership with Maserati's
A few years later in 2008 I was in KB Toys when they were going out of business and saw the Hot Wheels Ultimate Ford Complex for I believe $20. I once decided against buying this set back in 2006, so I couldn't resist buying this one. It came with a Hot Wheels Ford factory, a Ford dealership, a car wash and some road pieces. I was mainly interested in the Ford playsets rather than the car wash.
My Hot Wheels Ford dealership.
 I later found out through Hot Wheels research that Mattel made a Chevrolet dealership when Hot Wheels had the Sto and Go line. I would Love to have a hot wheels Chevy dealership, but I don't want to pay a high price for it. I think that Hot Wheels car dealerships are cool and that Mattel should make more. I'd be deeply upset if they didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment