Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5 Things That Keep Me Up at Night

Sometimes I just can't fall asleep at night. I can think of many good reasons to what keeps me up. Here are the pesky things that keep me up.
1. Waiting for 5-23-2011 to Come. Why May 23rd 2011 you ask? Well I will tell you why. Lady Gaga's new Album Born This Way is coming out and I can't wait any longer to buy the deluxe edition CD. I have never been so exited in my life for a CD to come out. Yes I still buy CDs., Why you ask? The answer to that is coming in another blog post
2. Funny Internet Memes. One meme that makes me laugh hysterically is none other than Ya Dun Goof'd. No matter how hard I try to go through my day without saying Ya dun goof'd is impossible to not say it. I sometimes laugh myself to sleep saying ya dun goof'd.
3. Playing with my Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars. This is another hobby of mine that keeps me up sometimes. I will be playing with my Matchbox Super Convoy International LoneStar, and my Ford C900 along with other cars and trucks, doing various test drives. I make up my own scenarios with the cars, whether it's a Austin FX4 taxi competing against a Checker Marathon taxi or, dropping a Ford Pinto on it's rear to make a fake explosion they still keep me up at night.
4. Staring at random things in my room. I have various decor in my bedroom. For instance when I have trouble falling asleep, I tend to stare at my one of my Lady Gaga posters for 20 minutes before falling asleep.
5. My CDs. Sometimes I will be playing my CDs before I go to sleep. Sometimes I get a little bit revved up and they make me resist going to sleep. Maybe playing Lady Gaga before going to bed is a bad idea. I think I should play one of my score soundtracks instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment