Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Finally Found It

You Are Mine Now! You Belong To Me!
  After months of searching and trouble sleeping and worrying I finally found it. Well maybe not trouble sleeping over it but worrying yes. I finally found the Hot Wheels Chevrolet SS number 20 out of 50 2012 New Models. Where did I find this car at? The same place I bought my WWE Elite Scale Ring at, Big Lots. I actually went in Big Lots today to see if they had any Mattel WWE Legends series 3 figures in there because they have been reported showing up there. Alas there were no Legends figures. Thankfully I saw a end shelf display of Hot Wheels cars and sure enough the hard to find Chevrolet SS was there. There were 2 of them and I bought both. One to open and one to leave in the box. Actually this is not an American Chevrolet. It is a Brazilian Chevrolet called the Opala which debuted in 1969 and sold until 1992. I like how Mattel is making Brazilian Cars such as the VW SP2 and Brasilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment