Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Why I Don't Use Facebook

  Lots of people use Facebook. Frankly I'm one of the very few people who refuse to use Facebook. Why is that you ask? Well I don't trust the privacy policy. I have heard horror stories about their changes to their privacy and how people's lives have been ruined because of it.
   Also I refuse to use Facebook because of the all of the stalkers. Yeah along with privacy issues there is the other problem of stalkers who know what every thing and update you post to Facebook. In addition to the two reasons above, I am living a better life than I would have if I had a Facebook profile. Since I don't use Facebook I am not  like the majority of the users who are on it 24/7 so I can live an obsession free life. Yeah I forgot to mention that Facebook can ruin your life. Now how can it ruin your life?
   Tons of Facebook users are psycho when you defriend them. One person went to the extreme of burning a persons house down who defriended them on Facebook. Yeah people are so addicted to Facebook that in one instance a mother left her toddler drown in the bathtub unattended while the mother was playing on Farmville.
    Then there is the issue of hackers. Facebook hackers mess up peoples lives everyday. You may know somebody who had their account hacked. So I don't trust Facebook at all. The only things I have that are Facebook related is the the Blu-Ray of The Social Network and the score for the movie by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross which won the Academy Award for Best Original Score. I wouldn't have even had any any interest about the movie if Trent Reznor didn't compose the score.
   So that is why I don't use Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment