Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Day Has Just Been Ruined

  Well Yesterday I almost went crazy without an internet connection. I have missed kind of a lot, but not much. So how does this add up to my day being ruined? Well I have found out today that WWE Diva Kelly Kelly had been released yesterday. Wow. I felt so terrible hearing this today. Thankfully I have her Mattel figure. A day without the internet seems like an eternity doesn't it. In addition to this terrible news, I find out that another person who I admire, Bob Newton who was the co-founder of Hoosier Racing Tire, a company that makes the best racing tires out there. I never knew the guy but I always liked his tires. I even own a Hoosier Racing Tire trucker hat which I'll be wearing all next week in his honor, well not to work because I have a job that is very hard labor and wearing a good hat+ sweat= ruined hat. I'll be wearing the hat after I come home from my half day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment