Sunday, September 9, 2012

I'm A Lucky Dog

  I'm a lucky dog, not an Aarons Lucky Dog though. In terms of Hot Wheels collecting then yes I am a lucky dog indeed. For those collectors who are wondering why there are no Super Trea$ure Hunt cars this year I can tell you that they have been reincarnated as Hidden Trea$ure Hunts. What is a Hidden Trea$ure Hunt? Well a HTH is a Super Trea$ure Hunt disguised in the mainline series. So far I have found 4 of the HTC's I found the 1968 Dodge Coronet Super Bee, 1973 Ford Falcon XB, 66 Ford Fairlane and the 67 Ford Mustang Coupe. Last year when they had both regular and non super T-Hunts I found only 2 Super T-Hunts, compared to this years 4. On the other hand It's an even tie at 7 regular T-hunts I have found of 2011 T-hunts, and 2012 Respectively. Am I the luckiest man alive? Maybe I am in Hot Wheels terms I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment