Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mattel Basic 23 Hunico

  Well Today I finally got all of what I wanted out of Mattel Basic series 23. I have been hearing that Target has been getting this wave in lately and I decided to check this out for myself. I went to Target after my 8 AM class today to check out what they had.
  Sure enough they did indeed have Mattel Basic 23. I checked to see what was on the pegs. I spotted an Alicia Fox but I already had her because I bought her from Ringside Collectibles to be on the safe side to save money on gas that I would have spent on looking for her in stores and coming back empty handed. So I asked a worker if they had anymore of them in the back. He scanned the figure with the Telxon gun and there were more figures in the back. I told him the Hunico figure. Sure enough he comes back with the Hunico figure. Naturally I bought the updated figure. 
  Hunico's new figure is way better than the masked imposter Sin Cara gimmick he had. Also his figure is taller than his first figure because his Imposter Sin Cara figure was just a lousy repaint of Sin Cara. Hunico is packed 1 per case unlike his first figure was.
His first figure

No comments:

Post a Comment