Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mattel Basic 23 Kane

  Back in October I ordered a Mattel Basic 23 Kane from Ringside Collectibles. It was on backorder for Late October. Due to Hurricane Sandy, all orders that were supposed to be shipped was delayed until Friday November 9th. So due to another delay, Veterans Day, my Kane came today. I was hoping I would get the Dark mask variant and believe it or not I did get just that.
  This figure is one of Mattel's best WWE figures they have done. I was very impressed with the figure's detail and quality. Kane's figures sell out instantly in stores and they are very high in demand especially in the secondary market. Just type Mattel Kane on eBay and you will see what I mean.
B23 Kane MOC






















Loose























Right Side






















Back Side























Left Side






















Evolution of Kane. I haven't changed the Tag Team Belt over to the new one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment