Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Hot Wheels Monster Jam Collection

  Today I thought I'd share my Hot Wheels Monster Jam collection. It's quite modest since I basically started from scratch last year around Christmas time. I had a couple of trucks before I started collecting these again such as The Monster Bus which was a ride truck. An oddity of sorts. I used to collect them when the suspension systems were different and the wheels and tires were smaller than today's versions. Let's start shall we?
First up is the Grave Digger family, 52 Ford Truck, Chevy Panel, Current Look, 52 Ford Competition truck, The Legend and Son Uv A Digger
Next Up is Backdraft from Pottsville PA! Driven By Jeremy Slifko. Backdraft is 28.5 miles away from where I live!
Virginia Giant Then and Now
Samson I and Samson
King Krunch Then and Now
Madusa and Metal Mullisha
Newest trucks

Air Force Afterburner and Iron Man. Get the reference?

Batman driven by John Seasock from Frackville PA!


Batman and Grinder Both Driven by John Seasock.
Last but not least my favorite, The Monster Bus Ride Truck
Complete collection... So far.



No comments:

Post a Comment