Thursday, November 29, 2012

BoPPV WrestleMania XXVIII Shawn Michaels

  Today was a great day for me. A day before Thanksgiving I was lucky enough to snag a Mattel BoPPV Elite Shawn Michaels from Toys R Us.com so I could complete the Ricardo Rodriguez build a figure that is exclusive to Toys R Us sadly. Unlike last time when they had Michael Cole, I had to buy one figure to get the part I needed to complete him, this time however I bought 2 figures, Big Show and Shawn Michaels. How did I manage to get the other parts? Well through trades with other members on wfigs.proboards,com. Now this figure is pretty cool. Why is that? Well this is a current Shawn Michaels from when he was the special guest referee for Undertaker vs Triple H at WrestleMania XXVIII this year. Plus you get a referee shirt. This is the closest to a referee that Mattel will give us.
MOC

BoPPV Shawn and Sig Series Shawn


Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment