Monday, February 4, 2013

I hit a dry run

  Well partially the reason I haven't posted anything in the past few days is due to a dry run in my area. Literally The only thing I've bought lately was BP19 Epico and Primo. My Stores have got nothing new whatsoever so 2013 is off to a crappy start. I collect a plethora of things, Hot Wheels cars and Monster Jam trucks, WWE action figures and Matchbox cars and Skybusters. My stores have nothing new at all. The Kmart in my town has been the only store to get 2013 Monster Jam trucks. Walmart is behind big time. Kmart got WWE Basic 24, whereas my Walmart is stuck with Best of 2012 Basics and elite 18 Rey Mysterio's. Monster Jam wise there is the typical shelfwarmers, King Krunch, Mechanical Mischief and Excaliber. So stay tuned folks

No comments:

Post a Comment