Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's Dalmatian not Dalmation

  One of the things that annoys me to a great extent is when people spell Dalmatian the wrong way. It's actually a common mistake people make by taking the A out and replacing it with an O. It's an insult to all Dalmatians out there. I hate it when people get my name wrong too. It's an honest mistake and can also be insulting to you as well.
Homer is not amused at being called a Dalmation.
  When People don't spell Dalmatian right I get annoyed. Even Disney did this with their animated movie 101 Dalmatians by spelling Dalmations. If you don't believe me go look it up. I won't post pictures do to time constraints. If you want to find out about Dalmatians from an official source you should check out this link for The Dalmatian Club of America. At least they know how to spell Dalmatian correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment