Friday, February 15, 2013

What Kid would want these?

  I was on Amazon.com yesterday looking at toys made by Processed Plastics ans I came across, Pink Toy Soldiers from TimMee Toys. I am not kidding they make pink toy soldiers. No joke here folks they do exist. If you want to add a variety to your war going on you should buy them to accompany your green and tan troops.
  These look cool but I would buy them if I felt like spending $15 on them. I would bet that no boy would buy these if they saw them in the store. I guarantee that. They would get beat up for owning such a thing. I imagine that the pink army men are a really poor seller. But what do I know? I'm just a Business major in college. Anyway If the proceeds from these army men go to Breast Cancer research I would buy them. To my knowledge they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment