Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Walking Dead Series 3 Merle Dixon

  I heard that Gamestop sells McFarlane Toys The Walking Dead figures. I don't watch the show at all. But I only needed one figure. That figure is none other than Merle Dixon, played by my favorite actor, Michael Rooker. This is probably going to be the only figure of Michael Rooker that will be made. I was surprised to find out that the figure is a hair taller than my Kenner Batman the Animated Series figures which is neat since they simply don't make figures in that scale nowadays.
  Merle comes with an M16 assault rifle, a M1911 pistol and a knife for the accessories. He also comes with his knife hand which is non removable.  Before I forget, the headscan is accurate and captures Michael Rooker's likeness perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment