Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Latest Hot Wheels Monster Jam Haul

  On Friday I went to Toys R Us after going to a Dr. appointment for my Dad and to my surprise ended up finding new Hot Wheels Monster Jam trucks. I ended up buying 2 2013 trucks and 1 2012 truck. I find myself a hypocrite for buying TMNT when I never liked the Ninja Turtles. Anyway I bought the new Black Stallion and Wolverine. I beat the eBay Scalpers on the Wolverine. Wolverine is going for $25+ on eBay.  Also the TMNT truck is Michelangelo. I guess there are 4 different trucks with a different color mask to represent the 4 Turtles. Also I got my first error with a crushable car. The red station wagon that came with Black Stallion had part of the front end where you snap it into place was missing. Oh well. It's not worth returning because of that. I think I'll start a Black Stallion collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment