Monday, June 18, 2012

America's Got Talent Needs The Keyboard Cat

  While waiting for Monday Night RAW to come on tonight. I put on America's Got Talent. Seeing all the people who audition get X'd out I thought the show could use some improvement. They need two things. One is the Vaudeville hook. The other is The Keyboard Cat. Combining the two of these would increase hilarity. When a bad act auditions, they x them out, give them the hook and have the Keyboard Cat play them off. I know the Keyboard Cat passed away. That isn't a problem, all they have to do is get Charlie Schmidt's approval.

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea! That maybe what the show needs to keep things fresh. I know the show hasn’t been as good as it’s been in the past seasons. I enjoy watching the show, but it doesn’t feel like it has anything new to offer. Its great being able to watch Americas Got Talent and my other shows on primetime commercial free using my Auto Hop feature. I always hate having to fast forward my commercials when I watch my recordings. Since I don’t watch my primetime recordings for a day or so after they record I can skip them with the touch of a button. My coworker at Dish showed me how you have to confirm the option when you watch each recording. This will save some wear and tear on the remote, and I won’t have to replace batteries so soon either.

    ReplyDelete