Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Dream Came True Again

Victor Hugo
  My luck is going strong two days in a row. Today I found another toy that I wished that Mattel would make. No it's not a WWE action figure. It's Victor Hugo from Cars 2. I was hoping that they would make the Cars 2 character that was based on a Yugo. I was shocked that they actually made him. I was in Toys R Us today looking to see if they had any new WWE action figures or any NECA Twilight figures to make a WWE Celebrity action figure wrestling match, but sadly there were no Twilight figures in sight. Anyway by dumb luck i glanced at the top of a display cube of Cars 2 diecast cars, and saw Victor Hugo, and picked him up and purchased him. Although I haven't seen Cars 2, I did happen to only buy Acer the AMC Pacer, and Grem the AMC Gremlin because I love AMC cars. Victor Hugo was also a must have because nobody really makes Yugo diecast cars. Victor Hugo has some modifications thanks to Pixar, such as having dual headlights on each side of his grille and having a V badge on his grille instead of the Yugo Y.

1 comment:

  1. your Victor H-Hugo is good looking with simple colors combinations, rough yellow color looking very gorgeous. Kids will enjoy these model, we also have lots of car models at Meierfrank.com you’re most welcome to our site. Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete