Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Dream Came True

  Today I went to a doctor appointment today and after I went there I went to Kohl's. The reason why was because there have been reports of Mattel WWE RAW SuperShow AKA Basic series 18 have been showing up in Kohl's. So I went there and found Basic 18. I picked up Sin Cara and Hunico. Also I went there to look for the Matchbox Real Working Rigs General Dynamics Stryker MGS. They had it. All the stores in my area stopped carrying the Matchbox Real Working Rigs since they did the reset after Christmas. Especially my Walmart stopped carrying them. Kmart still has them but not any 2012 models. I almost had a heart attack and a stroke combined from finding both B18 and the Matchbox Stryker MGS. It was indeed a good day and a dream come true combined

No comments:

Post a Comment